Apply Now at Bradford College
You can apply in two ways.
- Fill out the application form
- Provide certified copies of:
- Academic qualifications (school reports)
- English proficiency document
- Passport details
- Birth certificate
- Send your completed application form and certified documents to Bradford College or to one of our local representatives.
- We will review your application form and supporting documents. If you are accepted, you will receive a ‘Letter of Offer’.
- Sign and return the written acceptance of your offer to the Bradford College Admissions Office together with a bank draft payable to Bradford College, for the amount specified in the Letter of Offer. You can also pay fees by telegraphic transfer.Written Acceptance of Offer FormBradford College bank account details
- You will then receive an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment.
- Apply for a student visa to study in Australia.
The procedures and requirements differ depending on your particular circumstances; we will help you with the application process as required.