Give yourself the best possible chance of getting the IELTS score you need with the Bradford College IELTS test preparation course. You will have lectures by highly qualified teachers who have much experience and expertise on maximising your score on the IELTS test. Designed for full-time students or for those working full-time, our night classes allow you to fit your IELTS test preparation into your busy lifestyle.
This course will give you
- Strategies for improving your score in speaking, reading, writing and listening
- An understanding of common errors to avoid when undertaking the IELTS test
- 'Test secrets', tips and advice on taking the test - IELTS test help
- Complimentary learning materials
- Highly focused, interactive and intensive classes which develop the skills required to achieve a high IELTS score.
- Three x two hour practice IELTS tests each week
- Feedback on your tests and how you can improve your IELTS score
- Track your progress on test results
- Tasks for writing structure and practice
- Compare model answers to your own work
- Analyse model answers
- Strategies for maximising your IELTS score
- Advice on the marking criteria for IELTS
- Test 'secrets' and 'tips'
- Collaborate with other students on IELTS experiences
- Questions from personal study answered
- General and academic tests covered on demand
- Speaking practice
- Listening strategies
- All four skill areas covered
- Speed reading techniques
- Excellent test experience offered.
With some of the most experienced English teachers to guide you and a reputation as a leader in academic English and test preparation, our IELTS preparation course will increase your chances of getting the best possible score.
Key dates, times and details
- Three nights per week: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
- 5.00pm to 9.00pm
- Flexible course length - minimum two week course length or increase your course length to suit your skills
- City centre location - 132 Grenfell Street, Adelaide SA
- For start dates please contact Sarah Williams (details below).
The IELTS preparation classes are held in the Kaplan Business School (KBS) building, 132 Grenfell Street. Bradford College and Kaplan Business School are part of the global education provider, Kaplan Inc. and share facilities and resources to best meet the needs of our students.
The KBS building is located in the heart of Adelaide's CBD and is short walk from the Bradford College main campus. The building has lift access and all classrooms are finished to a high standard. Students have use of a learning resource room, computer access and a student common room is also available at this location.
$290 per week (minimum 2 weeks course length).
How to apply
To apply for the IELTS revision course, please download and complete the IELTS course application form here and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A Bradford College representative will contact you to confirm your enrolment.
If you have any questions about the IELTS test preparation course, please contact:
Deputy Director - General Academic English
T: 8303 3430
All Lectures will cover the four IELTS skill areas of speaking, reading, writing and listening.
The course is delivered in an interactive environment. It is invaluable to prepare for the IELTS test in an interactive environment as often other candidates will have questions and ideas you may not have considered for yourself. A qualified lecturer can provide accurate information to maximise your performance and clarify any questions you may have.
Our practise testing sessions will provide formal IELTS tests in a controlled environment. These tests are official tests that provide effective and realistic training for the real test. Previous official IELTS tests are also used. Comprehensive revision sessions are conducted after every IELTS practise test so that students can focus on revising in particular areas where they may need help.
Self-directed study sessions are highly recommended. Practice is an essential component of the course and a necessary part of improvement. Self study allows students the opportunity to apply the theory they have learnt in lectures and to develop questions and samples of work for the lecturer to provide feedback on. In addition, self study can increase students' concentration span and familiarity with the test materials.
Bradford College provides first class facilities which include:
- A comprehensive library of IELTS materials
- Listening facilities
- A professional and state-of-the-art environment to study in
- Contact and support from academic staff
- Student network.